SSL Certificate stands for “secure sockets layer” and is a form of security for sites that handle sensitive information such as customer names, phone numbers, addresses and credit card numbers. It creates a secure connection between a customer’s web browser and the server of the company they’re interacting with. SSL is essential for any site that sells goods or services as it ensures that all information handled stays private and secure.
Advantages of installing a SSL Certificate for your website:
- Encryption: Encrypts information between server & users, so that the data cannot be read by 3rd parties.
- Authentication: the data will only be delivered to the targeted party.
- Trust: Web browsers give visual cues, such as a lock icon or a green bar, or a trust seal. Visitor knows the connection between your website is secured, and improve their confidence visiting & buying from your website.
- Guards Against Phishing Attacks: A frequent visitor to your website, will not trust any phishing links without a SSL certificate.
- Better Search Engine Rankings: Google recently added having a SSL certificate as one of the ranking parameters for search results. Having a SSL certificate brings your site a competitive advantage in Google’s search engine results pages (SERPs).
Palazon Technology is a partner of the following SSL Certificate Authorities: Comodo, Symatec, GeoTrust. We can offer competitive prices of different kinds of SSL certificates in these world’s top SSL brands.
Please contact us for SSL solutions and pricing.